Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Paint 'em Up, Move 'em Out, YEE-HAW !!

 True to my word, I spent a good part of yesterday immersed in model rocket building and repair.

The first item on the agenda was to get the two open gap boosters I've been working on outside to shoot some high heat black paint to the tops of the airframes and interstage adapters.

While these were drying, I pulled out the Skeeter Eeter 3 to repair a broken fin.  A while back, the model took a dive onto the cement floor of the BlastFromThePast shop while I was re-organizing the model storage cabinet.

Snapped a fin real good.

I've also dug out a few other unfinished rocket projects to resume work on, including the Artemis plastic conversion.

It seems that last Friday's launch was just the spark I needed to break out of those rocketry doldrums.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment