Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hobby Lobby Finally Comes To Castle Rock, Colorado

For the past several months, my morning and afternoon commutes to and from work have taken me past a building under construction only a mile and a half from my home. 
A sign next to the building touted: "Coming Soon - Hobby Lobby".
Everyday, as I drove past, I glanced over to see how construction was progressing, greatly anticipating finally having a small source of model rocketry supplies in my neck of the woods.
The store finally opened a couple of weeks ago, and I paid my first visit this past Saturday.
Hanging on the rocketry wall was the usual fare of Estes product carried by all Hobby Lobby stores.
I am elated that I have this so close to home now.  Previously, I had to travel to Lone Tree (South Denver), a 20 mile drive from Castle Rock, to get to the nearest Hobby Lobby.
Time to start printing out them 40% off coupons......


2 comments:

  1. Just download the app to your phone. You can just pull the coupon up and have them scan it. So easy that even I can do it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that once. My ahem...'Smart' phone refused to bring up the coupon app while I was at the check stand, and I held up a long line of customers while trying to get things to work. The cashier ended up pulling up the coupon on her phone. I resolved not to try that again in the future, so I print out paper copies.

    ReplyDelete