Monday, June 25, 2018

A Rocket Room Upgrade

This past weekend was spent mostly in a large-scale furniture re-arranging project around the BlastFromThePast home. 
OOooh...my back! 
In the process, I acquired a whole new work desk and shelf unit for the model rocket corner of the basement. 


This is an old computer desk with plenty of closed lower cabinet storage, and a slide out  work surface.
Finally, I could get rid of that hoary, nasty old bench that was cobbled together out of scrap wood.
No progress on rocket builds was accomplished this weekend, but at least I now have a much nicer shop to work in.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have an old dining room table in the garage! Works great, but yours looks nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My rocket shop and woodworking shop are constantly evolving and changing. It's very likely that this set-up will look completely different a year from now. Always in pursuit of the 'optimum' workspace!

    ReplyDelete