Monday, January 28, 2019

New Shop mostly Set Up

This past weekend, I managed to complete assembly of the remaining storage cabinets, as well as installing power, lighting, and the stereo system.  All of my rocketry stuff and shop tools, hardware, etc. are now crammed into the cabinets and bench drawers. 
Now begins the lengthy task of getting it all sorted, organized, and arranged to my liking.

Here is a pic of the overall shop area, including the woodworking bench.  Surprisingly, I've been able to fit most of my woodworking hand tools, jigs, and small sized project stock into the base cabinet!



These are a couple shots of the rocketry / small project workbenches.



This is a much neater and tidier workspace than what occupied the area before.

The most important thing is that Mrs. BlastFromThePast is much happier with the new arrangement, as well.

Soon, I will be ready to get back to work on the Protostar. 

Phew!  This has been a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment