Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Very Busy Blogger

The next couple of weeks are going to be a very active time for me here on the BlastFromThePast Blog.  I will be putting out an unprecedented two or three posts per day!

Besides the large amount of NAR Reunion material yet to be written and put up, I am just now finishing up a build of the FlatCat boost/glider downstairs in the secret basement  la-BOR-atory.  I have most parts of a build series on this bird near completion and ready to hit the big green 'GO' button. 

And, who knows, there might be another launch session or two to report on between all of the other posts.

I would like to take this time and thank all of you who have been following this blog!  I suspect that writing has now become one of my minor hobbies.

 I will strive to continue keeping this blog interesting, informative, and FUN!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment